Chief Operations Officer
Are you a COO / Director or Senior Manager looking for your next big career move? Our client, an ICT leader is looking for a COO to join their senior management team. The COO will be responsible for overseeing the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures and will be responsible for the efficiency of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Oversee all business operations.
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
• Driving the Company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention.
• Developing and communicating a clear mandate to drive efficient and sustainable client solutions.
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
• Establish policies that promote the Company culture and vision.
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
• Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
• Creating, managing and leveraging on relationships with stakeholders.
• Manage financial and operational performance to enable effective client service delivery whilst providing corporate governance standards to integrate the financial and operational functions to support business strategy.
• Empowering teams comprehensively and continuously with a means to review effectiveness, drive innovation and build trust and confidence.
• Working with cross functional teams in the purpose of creating diversity amongst the Group.
• Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
• Business Degree, MBA ideal
• 5 years of executive management experience in a medium to large-sized organisation.
• Experience running human resources, finances, operations, and strategies of an organisation.
Position Type: Permanent
Remuneration: R850 000 – R1 000 000 per annum CTC plus bonus
Contact: Mike on 0115607800 or by email at email@example.com